The ADT security system is one of the most sought-after security systems around, largely because of its innovation and overall ease of use. When we put ADT to the test, we found a system that was as secure as it was versatile.
That said, ADT can cost you big time if you’re not shopping during a sale. For those looking for ADT discounts, Black Friday is probably the ideal time to purchase this top-of-the-line security system.
Pro Tip: Investing in a well-regarded security system is more than worth it. Studies show homes protected by a security system are half as likely to be broken into than homes without such protections.
When you consider the value in adding this type of security to your home, you may see the investment in a new system as a wise decision, no matter the cost. Still, with the holiday season upon us, finding a few discounts can become a priority.
What Are ADT Black Friday Deals?
Though we don’t know exactly what kind of discounts ADT will release for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, there is a good chance you will find some special offers. These may range from discounts on equipment to free upgrades. Here’s what we’ve seen in the past:
- 10 percent discounts on select hardware
- Free security camera with purchase
- $100 off installation
That said, ADT deals are not usually released until a few days before Black Friday or sometimes even during ADT’s Cyber Monday sale. That can make planning for your security-buying a bit more challenging. Still, there are a few tips and methods that can help to reduce your costs significantly.
Pro Tip: Some people think ADT is a hassle since it needs to be professionally installed. Make your own determination after reading our comparison of ADT vs. DIY home security systems.
Be sure to check back with us soon to find out what kinds of ADT Black Friday deals will be available. Our team is sure to keep you updated with their best promotional offers. You may also find ADT discounts directly by following them on social media and signing up for their official communications.
Remember, there is no guarantee that ADT will offer a special price. For that reason, consider getting a free quote on a system today. Then, you can compare it to the discounts as they roll out during the holiday season.
Ways to Save on ADT Security
ADT isn’t the cheapest system out there — more on that in our guide to ADT’s pricing and service plans — but they have offered discounts and special promotions in the past. Though they are not well known for Black Friday discounts, the company offers routine discounts from time to time. How can you get them?
- Sign up for their company newsletter or simply stay connected with this site for updates. Remember, discounts can happen at any time, and this is the best way to stay on top of that news.
- Check out the company’s packages. The best cost savings from ADT come from the packages offered. Traditional, Control, and Video options are available. These combine the services you need for a basic price.
- Check out the current discounts. Throughout the year, ADT runs promotions such as special low-cost savings for those who activate an existing system. You can also find discounts on the installation cost as well as savings on products.
- Read our guide to ADT’s deals, sales, and promotions. We’ve compiled an exhaustive list on how to save on ADT services and products. If you’re looking for a discount, here’s where you’ll likely find it.
What Can You Expect From ADT Black Friday Deals?
Look for ADT packages offering more equipment and features. For instance, they may offer more cameras for the same price, or you may see a discount on the company’s monitoring service — by far one of the best investments you can make when it comes to home security.
Pro Tip: ADT is one of our favorite home security systems, but there are other great options out there, too. Check out our guide to the best home security providers of 2022 to learn more.
Other ADT discounts are likely to surface on Cyber Monday. This is when many online sites launch discounts. So be prepared to react quickly to these. They may include discounts on installation or reduced prices on overall equipment charges, but these deals are likely to go fast.
The bottom line is that ADT Black Friday offers could prove to be very lucrative for you. Be sure to stay in touch so we can help you monitor these discounts as they happen.