We perform research and reports on trending medical alert pricing and promotions to help consumer find the best possible offers for their money. Here are the most current pricing, promotions, and package deal offers from the industry’s leading medical alert companies.
Medical Alert System Deals and Sales
It’s common for retailers to offer deeply discounted offers on special occasions and holidays throughout the year. However, what’s not so common is that people who are looking for a medical alert system don’t usually associate those special occasions and holidays as the perfect time to snag a deal—but they should.
Fortunately, with so many special occasions and holidays throughout the year, you never have to wait long, if at all, to get a discount or promotion associated with any given occasion.
The best way to shop a deal is to find a medical alert review website where all the equipment, feature, pricing, and promotional information has already been researched and is then presented side-by-side in an easy to read and digest format. This will keep you from having to spend hours upon hours doing all the searching, digging, and comparisons yourself. Here are some examples of the most popular special occasion and holiday deal days for retailers.
- Black Friday: This year Black Friday is on November 23, 2019. Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving and is referred to as the kick-off to the Christmas shopping season and when some of the biggest discounts of the year are offered. You could expect to see reduced monthly service deals, free shipping offers, and/or free help buttons, etc.
- Cyber Monday: This year Cyber Monday is on November 26, 2019. This event is similar to Black Friday; however, it’s the Monday after Black Friday and it’s geared more towards online sales. On Cyber Monday, you could expect to see even lower pricing than on Black Friday which could include deeper discounts on upper tier packages, etc. But make sure you shop early because sometimes retailers limit how many discounted offers they will give out.
- Prime Day: This event is named after Amazon’s Prime membership. Amazon has not yet released the date for this year, but it’s usually around mid-July or so. On Prime Day, those who are Prime members will receive some of the biggest discounts of the year on over 1 million products and services including medical alert products sold on Amazon.
- Holiday Sales: On any given holiday of the year, look for special pricing and discounts offered by medical alert brands. These might include reduced service rates, free products, etc.
Medical Alert System Promotions and Packages
When it comes to buying the best possible medical alert system for your particular needs, using a medical alert system review website is a great way to view all the information in one place. This will save you loads of time because you won’t have to jump around from website to website digging through the pages just to find what you need. Here are our top nine medical alert system contenders for your consideration.
Bay Alarm Medical
Bay Alarm Medical has packages starting at $19.99/mo. They are offering a 30-day risk-free trial, free activation, free ground shipping on select plans, free spouse coverage, and more.
MobileHelp has packages starting at $19.95/mo. They are also currently offering a free lockbox, a 30-day risk-free trial, and they don’t require you to sign a contract.
Medical Guardian has packages starting at $29.95/mo. There are no hidden fees, no long-term contracts, and they encourage you to call for a special offer.
GreatCall has packages starting at $19.99/mo. They are also offering free shipping, no installation fees, no cancellation fee, and no long-term contract.
LifeStation has packages starting at $19.95/mo. They are also offering free shipping, free equipment, no activation fee, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and you are not required to sign a contract.
Philips Lifeline has packages starting at $29.95/mo. They also have a $50 activation fee, no contract required, and their neck cords are designed to break apart under certain conditions to help avoid strangulation. This company doesn’t offer promotions very often.
Medical Alert has packages starting at $22.95/mo. They also offer additional promotions depending on the package you choose. For example, free shipping, free buttons, free lockbox, one-month of free service, and discounts for paying semi-annually and annually.
ADT Health has packages starting at $29.95/mo. They are offering free system activation, a Foreverate (your price will never change), next-day shipping, free battery replacement, and no long-term contract is required.
Medical Care Alert
Medical Care Alert has packages starting at $27.45/mo. They are offering free shipping, free activation, free EMS lockbox, no cancellation fees, in-home risk-free trial, no contracts, and you can cancel your service and get a refund anytime.
Medical Alert System Discounts and Coupon Codes
It’s common for medical alert retailers to offer special rates and discounts to the military and other special groups. Here are some “special groups” that might be eligible for a discount or reduced pricing either through the retailer or through the group itself.
Many companies offer discounts for military members. These could be for active military, veterans, military families or any combination thereof. Every medical alert company will have a different policy regarding military discounts; therefore, you should consider contacting the one you are interested in to inquire about whether or not they offer a military discount.
Seniors, in particular, are often eligible for discounts just for being a senior. However, in the case of medical alert systems, which are already designed for seniors, you might still be able to receive a discount by being a member of what’s considered a “special group.”
If you belong to a special group and don’t see it listed below, please contact the medical alert company you are considering and ask if you’re eligible for any special group member discounts. Here are some groups who are eligible for group member discounts.
- American Seniors Association
- American Legion
Unfortunately, at this time, Medicare will not cover the cost of medical alert devices.